I’m sharing our go-to dish-washing tabs these days. They are SUPER simple to make and last for quite a long time!
2 c. washing soda
1 c. baking soda
1 c. citric acid
1/2 c. salt
10 drops of thieves essential oil
10 drops of lemon essential oil
1/2 c. plus 2 Tbsp. white distilled vinegar
1) Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl
2) Add in castile soap and the thieves and lemon essential oil
3) Stir until well combined
4) Gradually add vinegar a little at a time and mix well (some fizzing will offer and mixture will start to clump). You may not need all of the vinegar.
5) Pack well into two ice cube trays. Let dry for 24 hours in a sunny spot.
6) store in an airtight container after dry.
If you feel like your dishes are getting spotty, add some white vinegar into the canister where your jet dry would go 😉
Grab your Young Living Wholesale Membership and Premium Starker Kit, including 11 oils + diffuser and more HERE.