I am so honored to partner with the Beauty Revived team to highlight one deserving teacher for the Beauty Revived Beautiful Teacher Campaign!
What is Beauty Revived you ask? Beauty Revived was founded by Michelle Gifford of Michelle Gifford Photography. Michelle believes as photographers we are called to do so much more than just take pictures; we are called to use our lens for good. Every quarter Beauty Revived teams up with 50 photographers and highlights women from all over the nation with real beauty. Beauty Revived also teams up with other organizations to spotlight these women as they are published in a national magazine. Each campaign and each individual is unique.
I am so excited to work with a local teacher who has made a difference in the community. Has been an inspiration to her students and who radiates beauty from the inside out!
So, what do you need to do to nominate your favorite teacher?!
1) When choosing, please consider what this individual is doing to help and bless others.
2) The Nominee (teacher) must be a (non-retired) teacher in the CLT/Lake Norman area. THIS INCLUDES mama’a that homeschool their babes!
3) If your nomination is chosen, I will contact you for more details for a blog submission featuring the teacher. Your nomination may be kept anonymous, if you prefer.
4) Nominations are due by September 9th.
5) The photo session must be completed before September 29th.
The nominee will receive a complimentary session by Chrissy Winchester Photography.
The 50 sessions and stories will be featured in the November issue of Beauty Revived magazine and on the Beauty Revived blog. You may nominate as many Teachers as you wish!
Feel free to reach out to me via Facebook, Instagram, text, or email if you have any questions!