I have recently started to really get into listening to podcasts. I know, I know… I’m pretty late to the party. Let’s be honest, usually my radio is ruled by two tiny humans who insistent on disney songs and the Trolls soundtrack. Seeing as mamahood + business are my jam, I thought I would share some of my favorite podcasts revolving around those two topics. I hope you guys discover a new show that inspires, uplifts and encourages you!
1. Coffee + Crumbs Podcast: By far, probably my most favorite podcast revolving around motherhood. It’s three girlfriends who chat motherhood, marriage and all things kid related. It’s like sitting down with old friends and chatting about life. They are super relatable and the topics they discuss are always relevant to my life in this season.
2. The Mom Hour: A real, relatable podcast. These girls are funny, too. There are eight kids between the two of them, so they have lots of info and tips to share and bring in guests with equally helpful content.
3. Mother Like a Boss Podcast: She starts the intro to the podcast talking about how life as a mom isn’t always like a pampers commercial. Those darn pampers commercials make you want to have all the babies; but the Mother Like a Boss Podcasts keep it real and talk about all the ways to conquer motherhood without the perfection factor.
4. Unruffled: This podcast is dedicated solely to respectful parenting and how to handle certain situations with the kiddos. It is based on a Q&A platform. Listeners/readers submit specific kid-related questions and Julia answers with her take on how to handle the situation at hand. I find I often can relate to a lot of these parent questions and can apply her answers to my own kids.
5. The Purpose Show: First, I just love Allie. If you follow her on IG (you should: @allie_thatsme) she’s currently doing an awesome little thing called #lovenotesfromallie where she leaves notes of encouragement at random locations for mamas that need them. She talks about living simply and mom life with a purpose; and I couldn’t love that idea more!
6. 3 in 30 Takeaways for Moms: The main goal of this podcast is to provide three valuable takeaways to apply in your own home, in 30 minutes or less. I love that, because rarely can I sit down for an hour and listen to a podcast.
1.The Influencer Podcast: I feel like Julie always has super useful and helpful content. She is FULL of good information and shares that with her listeners, which is awesome. I always end her shows feeling inspired and fired-up!
2. Goal Digger Podcast: I love all of the content that Jenna shares and the guests she has on the show. Some of the episodes are longer than I prefer, but they’re so good, I break it up over my day. I always walk away with a nugget of helpful info and love that she includes some photography specific content.
3. BossGirl Creative: I love almost every topic of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast. Taylor makes all of the content super informative, and my favorite- keeps the episodes fairly short.
4. Boss Mom Podcast: Super short and sweet episodes with purposeful content. I love to hear her guests chat about relevant content to mom life and running a business. I also love the “Nurture Your Business” series.
5. Creative Empire Podcast: A life and business success coach; and an attorney focusing on creative business, is a sure bet for helpful content for anyone trying to run their own business (and life!). They always have very interesting content and guests and talk about topics I didn’t even know I needed to learn about.
6. Mistakes Make Magic: The whole concept of this podcast is one I love. Learning from other business creatives about failures and lessons learned. Super helpful content with interesting show guests. I love almost every topic she posts!